Monday 29 August 2011

Still not smoking...

Well, it's been over 2 weeks and I tell thee, the cravings don't get easier to manage. I know I'm obviously still addicted to nicotine as I'm using the nicotine inhaler, but man I just want a cigarette.

I HAVE lapsed- I have probably smoked around 10 over the past 2 weeks- but I'm not going to let that get me down- I have still made a great personal achievement seeing as under normal circumstances I would have smoked 10 before even midday...

I feel better. I actually feel better. This is because I have health problems which affect my chest, and smoking only makes the pain worse. So apart from extra pennies in my pocket I really am feeling benefits from being a "non-smoker". I think this is one reason why lots of people fail. People who are generally in good health don't feel any healthier when they stop smoking so why quit something you enjoy if you don't feel any benefits from it?

I really hope I can keep this up, but I am genuinely finding this the hardest thing ever. I WANT A FAG! Just remember Mark, the reasons why you are doing this- better health & quality of life, more sweet sweet money, Georgie boy & Harry hoo.

Bonjour.


1 comment: