Saturday 13 August 2011

No more smoking day 2

Wow this is hard work! I've been feeling tired and ratty, despite the inhaler, which I have been puffing on like a goodun. I feel restless, I don't know what to do with myself.

I think the hypnosis app helped last night. I am such a slave to cigarettes that I get up to (eat and) smoke EVERY NIGHT. I have done for years, even when I'm unwell. But last night I didn't! I went for a pee, had a drink and some chocolate, then after a couple of puffs on the inhaler I went back to sleep. I know that I had the inhaler and therefore nicotine, but I still think I'm allowed to be proud for not stressing my head off or searching for a fag high and low.

So in summary, this is not easy and I'm struggling. I'm also in the process of moving house amongst other huge stresses in my life. One could argue that I haven't exactly picked the best moment, but hey- at least I'm keeping myself busy.

2 days down (almost) and only the rest of my life to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment